UPDATED AT 15-01-2023
Welcome to LittleWorldTV!
LittleWorldTV is owned and operated by ASZT Media BT.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Users' personal data collected through:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
• ASZT Media BT. - LittleWorldTV.
• Email: info AT LittleWorldTV.com
(Hereinafter referred to as “LittleWorldTV”).
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we collect from our users helps us to deliver our services effectively and to personalize and continually improve the user's experience on the platform. These are the types of information we collect:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you access the website and view content on the platform and/or communicate with us through our contact information. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
• Email address
• Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our website or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
LittleWorldTV will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the website you automatically provide us with the following information:
• The device and usage information you use to access the website
• Your IP address
• Browser and device characteristics
• Operating system
• Referring URLs
If you access the website through a mobile phone, we will collect the following information:
• Mobile device ID
• Model and manufacturer
• Operating system
• Version information
• IP address
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users through the platform will be retained for the time necessary to provide the platform and the functionalities available on the platform and to display relevant advertisements on the website and perform data analysis functions. LittleWorldTV may retain personal data for a longer period where the user has given consent to such processing, provided that such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, LittleWorldTV may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period if this is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of erasure, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be asserted once the retention period has expired.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our platform. We use personal information collected through our platform and website as described below:
• Improve our platform.
• Provide content through the platform.
• Understand and enhance your experience using our platform.
• Respond to your comments or questions through our contact information.
• Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
• Marketing purposes of LittleWorldTV.
• Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
• Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
5. HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
The personal information of our users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorized by the user or owner of the personal data. We share user information solely and exclusively as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use third-party services to perform certain functions on our behalf and through our platform. Examples include analyzing data (Google Analytics), providing advertising services (Google Ads) and delivering search results.
Protection of LittleWorldTV and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of LittleWorldTV, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. LittleWorldTV uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the platform. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the platform to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
7. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate need to know such information to provide certain functions and to those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. LittleWorldTV follows generally accepted industry standards for data security to protect the personal information you provide and share through the platform, both during transmission and once LittleWorldTV receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while LittleWorldTV strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our website and platform, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
• Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
• Rectify, Restrict, Limit and/or Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
• Right to be informed: Users of our platform will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
• Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
• Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
• Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
• Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: Platform users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users or owners of the personal information they provide through the platform and website may exercise these rights over their personal information at any time and without any limitation by sending us their request through our contact information.
9. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
10. THIRD PARTIES
11. CONTACT US
ASZT Media BT - LittleWorldTV.
Email: info AT LittleWorldTV.com